As the name suggests, it is presumed that being beautiful is the main requirement to participate in a beauty contest.
But the reality is that, although most of the candidates have a natural attraction, it is usual that they resort to makeup, hairstyle and other tricks to optimize its attributes.
To learn a little more about these secrets, a group of experts shares some tricks most popular among beauty queens.
1 Of all-night in the activities of the contest, inflammation in the eye area can be lowered when applied with care a little cream preparation h hemorrhoid But eye, Barber Junior Melendez - responsible for the grooming of the current Miss Universe Puerto Rico, Monic Pérez - emphasizes that it has to be the formula cream, not the ointment.
2. To dawn with his face rested and fresh, Melendez also suggests that they submerge a small towel in ice water while withdrawing all makeup and washing the face. Then applied much moisturizer and eye cream and get wet and cold towel over your face for a few minutes. "Then removed the excess of creams, lying down to sleep and the next day dawn divine," he says.
3. False eyelashes are an essential part of the make-up of the candidates because they make the eyes look more open and bright. When traveling to an international competition, Melendez advised to get a pair for each day, thus avoid possible irritation of the eyes caused by reuse false eyelashes.
4. More than a trick of beauty during training that is given to a candidate, learn how to fix your hair and makeup is very important. "I am with them about four months with intensive training that you learn to fix it. After going to the competition should take care of its arrangement and look good always. For them, the day is long and full of activities. At night come to wash their heads, do the blower and the next day get up early for styling and makeup,"says Melendez.
5. For its part, the stylist Juan Rodríguez - who has worked with Queens as Alba Reyes, Cynthia Olavarría, Zuleyka Rivera and Viviana Ortiz - mentions that one of the most commonly used tricks is the tanning spray sold in pharmacies to make the body look bronzed and match the color of the skin. Davidonne Barber adds to make the skin look natural Golden tone, recommended the Aibrush Shimmer of Sally Hansen because it gives them a touch of color and very beautiful luster.
6. Another secret so that the body's skin looks lustrous and well-moisturized points to the use of creams that have a bit of shine, added Rodriguez.
7. One of the greatest dangers that every woman runs to use hair spray is that combing is a white residue that can be confused with dandruff. Rodriguez mentioned that the line Sebastian Shaper Plus does not have that problem. You can apply it, make a ringer, apply the spray and when loose hair has volume and soft waves and you can comb it many times want.
8. Another way to give volume to fine hair is to apply some mousse and then give good blower, recommends Rodriguez.
9. So swimsuit is not run down place, Aurea Marrero model recommended apply some spray of hair between the bikini and the skin to seal it well or a special adhesive tapes coming for clothing. He used these tricks during her reign as Miss World Puerto Rico in 1997.
10. A Queen should always wear clear face so you can show your beauty, says Davidonne Barber, who has spent 15 years working as Advisor of the prestigious Miss Teen and Miss Petite has also worked for the local franchise for Miss world and Miss Universe. Why should always opt for cuts with long in the front layers and collected to let no loose strands falling on his face.
11. When the candidate has damaged hair there is nothing better than a regime of continuous masks to give brightness and that healthy look you are looking for.
12. The tongs and the electric logs are an essential part of the baggage of a Queen. Davidonne says that after a good blower must be make tongs or put electric logs so that the ends of the hair look beautiful.
13. With the arrival of high-definition television, the amount of makeup that beauty queens use has diminished considerably, says Davidonne. They must now find lighter options that highlight the beauty of your face but without that look as if they put a mask, it added.
14. All the experts interviewed agree that the most popular trick among the Queens of beauty is the use of extensions to achieve a more voluminous hair. A hair with volume always impressive, says Davidonne. While Rodriguez added that this is the look